Spaciously arranged over the top floor of a stunning conversion, this outstanding two bedroom flat enjoys simply stunning interiors presented to an exceptional standard throughout.
- A stylish two bedroom period property
- Large reception room with feature fireplace
- Offering ample space to dine and entertain
- Stunning fitted kitchen with Meile integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with sleek en suite shower room
- Second well proportioned bedroom, spacious entrance hall
- Amazing fully tiled bathroom with white suite
- Enviable location on a charming tree lined street
Tranquilly located on the leafy Highbury New Park the property is ideally situated close to the restaurants, boutiques and bars of Upper Street, Highbury Barn and Newington Green.
Highbury and Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Delicious bread and cakes that look too perfect to eat!
The Canonbury Tavern
A public house since the early 1700's, The Canonbury Tavern was refurbished in 2009 giving the residents of Islington one of the best pub gardens in the city and a superb roast lunch on a Sunday. Moreover, the beautiful garden offers an escape from chaotic city life.
Delicious breakfast, brunch and lunch with a changeable menu.
Drayton Park station
Highbury & Islington station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 949 (88 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000