A fantastic three bedroom house offering two floors of light and airy well proportioned rooms while boasting a great location in Highbury.
- Light and bright three bedroom house
- Stylish interiors
- Spacious living and entertaining spac
- Good location in Highbury
- Set over two well proportioned floors
- Large reception room with ample space for dining
- Open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar
- Three sizeable bedrooms (one with en suite shower room)
Old Stable Mews is a peaceful residential mews set back from Mountgrove Road which is close to the shops and amenities of Highbury and the more comprehensive selection available on trendy Upper Street.
Highbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Delicious breakfast, brunch and lunch with a changeable menu.
A coffee shop with a difference! Great food, lovely staff, quirky décor and even better coffee, all in the heart of Blackstock Road. There's a lounge area and garden, complete with an air-raid shelter and table tennis, which is the perfect place to hide away from the hustle and bustle of Finsbury Park. It's more than a coffee shop, Blighty is a community.
Highbury Arts Club
Amazing place, so small that you may miss it if it isn't recommended! A family run business close to Highbury Barn, perfect for breakfast, brunch or dinner. They have now started doing jazz nights on a Thursday too.
Finsbury Park station
Finsbury Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,200 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,050 (97 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000