Set within the desirable Highbury Square development this fabulous one bedroom apartment combines generous living space with stylish, modern interiors.
- Modern one bedroom flat arranged on the ground floor
- Contemporary development with secure entry
- Stylish open-plan reception/kitchen with ample dining space
- Offers a generous balcony with courtyard views
- Bright bedroom and large bathroom
- Provides access to on site gymnasium
Highbury Stadium Square is located moments from a good range of local amenities on Blackstock Road and Highbury Barn while the fashionable shops, bars and restaurants of Upper Street and the green open spaces of Finsbury Park are also close at hand.
Highbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A fantastic addition to the area, I love this Italian deli and café because of its tasty food and personable service.
Great breakfasts and lunches and the only café in the area to open early. And they have food from Brazil too! OMG, I am so excited that this is my new local!
There is only one team in North London! A good day out....
Drayton Park station
Finsbury Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 581 (53 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000