Offering stunning balcony views across London this stylish one bedroom apartment offers fresh contemporary décor throughout and benefits from a well-maintained eat-in kitchen and a naturally bright reception room.
- Impressive one bedroom apartment
- Set on the third floor of a secure building
- Offers use of beautiful communal gardens
- Located within a private estate
- Offers stunning balcony views over London
- Well-proportioned interiors
Langbourne Avenue is located in a private residential area close to the shops, bars and restaurants of Swains Lane, Highgate and Hampstead.
Highgate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A rustic Mediterranean restaurant open from 7am! Grab breakfast in the morning and more traditional Middle-Eastern fare in the evening.
The best European restaurant in London serving gluten free alternatives and delicious pizzas!
The Bull & Last
A gastro pub with substantial breakfast, lunch and dinner menus, as well as a large selection of beers and ales.
Gospel Oak station
Tufnell Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Camden between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7424 6000