This newly refurbished two bedroom lower ground floor flat benefiting from its own private entrance boasts stylish décor throughout, open-plan accommodation and a superb private garden with decking area.
- A contemporary two bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Boasts its own private entrance
- Spacious bay fronted reception room
- Modern open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bright master bedroom with door to garden
- Excellent second bedroom
- Fantastic 37' private garden with decking area
- Great location close to local amenities
Northwood road is situated moments from the wealth of shops, bars and restaurants on Archway road. Whilst Highgate station is just a stones throw away.
Highgate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
I often visit this butchers if I'm having guests over for dinner. The quality of their meat is excellent and they're clearly very knowledgeable about what they do.
Simply one of the nicest Thai meals outside of Thailand.
Ginger & Mint
This healthy café and juice bar is the place to go if you're looking for a guilt-free treat. The juices are delicious and a real pick-me-up if you're having a long day at work.
Upper Holloway station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £795 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 4343