Situated on the ground floor of a purpose-built block this bright and spacious one bedroom apartment benefits from access to the communal gardens.
- Bright and spacious one bedroom apartment
- Set on the ground floor of purpose-built block
- Benefits from access to the communal gardens
- Great transport links including Highgate Underground Station
- Moments from the local amenities of Crouch End and Highgate
Shepherds Hill is ideally located to the sought-after shops, bars and restaurants of Crouch End and Highgate. The beautiful green open space of Queen's Wood is also just moments away. Highgate Underground Station is close by for excellent transport Links.
Highgate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
I often visit this butchers if I'm having guests over for dinner. The quality of their meat is excellent and they're clearly very knowledgeable about what they do.
Balkan and Middle Eastern street foods combined, I love popping in for a quick and cheap lunch. They make traditional pastry bourekas that are so delicious and morish, I can't get enough!
O's Thai Café
Authentic Thai food at great prices, this restaurant is perfect for a quick dinner or a take away lunch.
Crouch Hill station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 472 (43 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 4343