Bright and spacious throughout this exceptional two bedroom penthouse flat boasts a stunning reception room with exquisite views, contemporary kitchen and offers high ceilings with beams, wood flooring and sky lights.
- A beautifully presented two bedroom penthouse apartment
- Superb reception room with fireplace
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with window seat
- Generously sized master bedroom
- Additional bedroom and gorgeous bathroom
- Arranged on the third floor of a period conversion
- Exceptional views from all windows
- Close to amenities and transport links
Holland Park Avenue boasts plenty of quaint restaurants, shops, bistros while the open spaces of Holland Park, Notting Hill and the Westfield shopping centre are all nearby.
Holland Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best place for bikes and accessories in Shepherd's Bush.
Eggs as many ways as you can imagine... This restaurant is particularly good for brunch and it's close to Notting Hill Underground Station too.
The Scarsdale Tavern
One of London's best-kept secrets. Great for a drink after work or a weekend watering hole...
Holland Park station
Shepherd's Bush station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,800 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,012 (94 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000