Featuring wonderful high ceilings, this large two bedroom property offers excellent entertaining space and ample storage with access to communal gardens.
- Superb two bedroom ground floor flat
- Second bedroom features a mezzanine and storage
- Master bedroom with bay window and fitted wardrobes
- Large reception room with high ceilings and period features
- Open-plan kitchen
- Large white suite bathroom
- Access to lovely communal gardens
The property is located close to the wide range of shops, bars and restaurants of Kensington High Street while the Westfield shopping centre is also close by.
Holland Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Havelock Tavern
A fantastic little pub that does a superb steak! One of the best locals in Brook Green with friendly service and a great selection of craft beers and ales.
H G Walter
The best in W14, this traditional butchers sells top quality meat.
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
Kensington (Olympia) station
West Kensington station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000