A unique two bedroom duplex flat, which provides stylish accommodation with high ceilings and contemporary open-plan accommodation, and is located close to Archway Underground Station.
- Stylish two bedroom duplex flat
- Offers unique living space within a charming conversion
- Features high ceilings and two terraces
- Fitted to a wonderful high standard throughout
- Beautiful open-plan living space with double height ceiling
- Excellent location moments from amenities and transport
- Two stunning bedrooms flooded with natural light
- Highlighted with original period character
Mission House is located off Marlborough Road, which is well served by the amenities on Holloway Road, and is within easy reach of Highgate, Waterlow Park and Finsbury Park. Transport links include Archway Underground Station (Northern Line).
Holloway locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A fantastic addition to the area, I love this Italian deli and café because of its tasty food and personable service.
Beautiful little Italian with fantastic food and wine, a welcoming atmosphere and very reasonable prices.
This ice cream café sells amazing ice cream! There's always a queue right down the road - I can't get enough!
Upper Holloway station
Crouch Hill station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,150 (106 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 4343