A stunning one bedroom, second floor apartment, offering beautifully arranged accommodation, with a contemporary fitted kitchen, stylish modern shower room and a pull-down double bed in the semi-open plan bedroom.
- Beautifully presented one bedroom, second floor flat
- Stylish open-plan reception/kitchen with ample space to dine
- Features modern and well equipped kitchen space
- Superb bedroom with a pull-down bed and double sliding doors
- Boasts a gorgeous modern shower room
- Peaceful location moments from amenities and transport
Bowman Mews benefits from a peaceful location just moments from the fantastic range of shops, bars and restaurants of both Holloway and Seven Sisters Road.
Holloway locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A fantastic addition to the area, I love this Italian deli and café because of its tasty food and personable service.
There is only one team in North London! A good day out....
The best European restaurant in London serving gluten free alternatives and delicious pizzas!
Upper Holloway station
Holloway Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £924 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 322 (29 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 4343