Located moments from a wealth of amenities this spacious one bedroom garden flat provides desirable period features such as high ceilings, wooden shutters and ornate cornicing.
- A beautifully presented one bedroom property
- Bright and airy reception room with cast-iron fireplace
- Superb dining room flooded with natural light
- Charming bedroom with ample storage space
- Contemporary kitchen with access to a private patio
Located just off vibrant Tollington Road, it offers close proximity to the local shops, bars and restaurants, as well as being conveniently located for the underground station, and bus hub.
Holloway locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A fantastic addition to the area, I love this Italian deli and café because of its tasty food and personable service.
Forget The Hawksmoor. This Argentinian steak restaurant serves amazing meat and has a very cosy ambience.
The Highbury Barn
One of the most succulent chicken roasts you'll ever taste in a pub, with all of their meats supplied from the organic butcher just across the road.
Holloway Road station
Drayton Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 652 (60 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000