This stylish one bedroom flat has been wonderfully refurbished and offers ample living space with wood floors, modern fixtures and fittings and a great location moments from Shoreditch.
- Close to excellent amenities and transport links
- Stylish one bedroom flat offers ample living space
- Modern décor and wood floors throughout
- Set on the third floor of a purpose-build block
- Light and spacious reception room
- Open-plan kitchen
- Good-sized bedroom and bathroom
- Close to Old Street Underground Station
Geffrye Estate is a pleasant residential area close to the shops, bars and restaurants of Old Street, Shoreditch, Hoxton, Islington and the City. Old Street Underground Station (Northern Line) is close by for links throughout the city.
Hoxton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The only place in London to do a bacon doughnut... They also have amazing chicken and lunchtime deals in the week!
Urban Food Fest
This food festival off Shoreditch High Street is there every Saturday throughout the day and late into the night. There's loads of delicious food stalls with cuisines from all over the world and bars serving tasty cocktails.
The Breakfast Club
Always busy, with great breakfasts throughout the day, as well as lunch and dinner menus.
Old Street station
Old Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shoreditch between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7033 1414