Arranged on the third floor of an elegant converted town house, this fabulous two bedroom flat combines ample interiors and a stylish, bright décor, benefiting from a superb location close to Hyde Park.
- Fantastic two bedroom flat within beautiful conversion
- Spacious accommodation arranged on the third floor
- Stylish reception room with contemporary open-plan kitchen
- Benefits from ample space to dine
- Bright, generous master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Offers well presented second bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Boasts an excellent location close to Hyde Park
Sussex Place is well located within range of a selection of local amenities, while the comprehensive facilities of Marylebone, Mayfair and the West End are also close by.
Hyde Park Estate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Cleveland Square Fireworks
Fireworks night at Cleveland Square Gardens is fantastic for W2 residents! A yearly main event and one not to missed. Fireworks mixed in with dance music!
Little Venice's Canals
Picturesque walks and barge spotting along the waterways....
A tour guide canal boat service from Little Venice to Camden Lock, with commentary on the history of Regent's Canal.
Lancaster Gate station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,195 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 941 (87 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2000