Set in a unique period building, this beautiful two bedroom first floor flat boasts an expansive master bedroom with en suite, sleek modern kitchen and is ideally situated moments from Isleworth.
- Expansive two bedroom first floor flat
- Stunning reception room with space to dine
- Wonderful modern kitchen
- Large master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Good sized second bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Set within an impressive period building
Lancaster House is a unique period building which is ideally situated for the fantastic amenities and transport links of Isleworth.
Isleworth locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
As well as Syon House and its gardens by the River Thames, there is a café, garden centre and the new Hilton hotel nearby.
Osterley Wyevale Garden Centre
A huge range of pretty flowers, homeware and a fish store with some incredible breeds of fish. If you're tired of looking at all of that, you can stop and have a scone and a cup of tea - beautiful!
Run by the National Trust, it's a fab place to spend a sunny Sunday afternoon - walks by the lake, space for frizbie, or a cream tea at the café.
Syon Lane station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £785 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 955 (88 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Twickenham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2777