Situated in the heart of Islington this two bedroom flat offers well proportioned interiors and neutral décor throughout as well as being set on a pretty residential square.
- A well proportioned two bedroom flat
- Large reception room with smart open-plan kitchen
- Large master bedroom, second bedroom and bathroom
- Set on a pretty residential square
Cloudesley Square is ideally located close to Islington's trendy Upper Street offering a fantastic range of shops, bars, boutiques and restaurants, while all transport links to the City and the West End are within easy reach.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
New Culture Revolution
Off the beaten track. Amazing dim sum and very good value for money.
Not great if you're on a budget. However, if you want to push the boat out and want tasty Turkish-inspired food, you're in luck!
Great wine, superb food and awesome al fresco dining in their garden during the warmer months.
Highbury & Islington station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £925 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 809 (75 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000