Located in the heart of Islington this superb two bedroom split-level flat is presented to an exceptional standard throughout and benefits double-height ceilings and an enviable location.
- A fabulous two bedroom split level property
- Arranged within a fabulous period conversion
- Generous reception room flooded with natural light
- Stylish kitchen with granite breakfast bar
- Master bedroom with stunning en suite bathroom
- Second well proportioned bedroom, additional shower room
- Benefits from a private entrance on street level
- Superb location moments from amenities and transport links
City Garden Row is ideally located close to Islington's trendy and vibrant Upper Street offering a fantastic range of shops, bars and restaurants while all transport links to the City and the West End are within easy reach.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Sushi Tetsu is a fantastic and very personable sushi restaurant tucked down a small passageway in Clerkenwell. It serves some of the best sushi in London.
Mem & Laz Brasserie
An Islington institution, this Mediterranean restaurant is amazing value!
J & A Café
The best Irish fry up with real Irish soda bread and Ballymaloe relish!
Old Street station
Old Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £895 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000