Set within a striking, contemporary, residential development, this two bedroom, fifth floor flat boasts modern, well presented interiors and generously proportioned living space throughout.
- A fabulous two bedroom, fifth floor property
- Set within a popular, modern residential development
- Boasts contemporary, stylish interiors throughout
- Bright reception with space to dine, balcony access
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Stylish, fully tiled bathroom with white suite
- Two well proportioned bedrooms, one with en suite
- Balcony with far reaching views, concierge, gym
Occupying a prime position moments from the Emirates Stadium, Queensland Road is also close to an outstanding range of bustling, vibrant shops, restaurants and cafés in Islington and Highbury Barn.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Delicious breakfast, brunch and lunch with a changeable menu.
Great breakfasts and lunches and the only café in the area to open early. And they have food from Brazil too! OMG, I am so excited that this is my new local!
This butchers sells award-winning meat. Simples.
Drayton Park station
Holloway Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000