This wonderful five bedroom house offers generous living space and stylish modern décor within 2146 sq ft. The house also benefits from a large private rear garden and is a short walk to Kensal Green.
- A superb five bedroom house
- Quietly located in a desirable residential location
- Offers wonderful living space
- Bright reception room with bay window
- Stunning kitchen/dining room with bi folding doors to garden
- Five well proportioned bedrooms
- Large private rear garden with separate studio room
- Driveway providing off-street parking
Doyle Gardens is a quiet residential area within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of Queens Park and close to the delightful Roundwood Park. Kensal Green Station.
Kensal Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Lexi Cinema
A great Indie cinema run by volunteers showing mainstream films and live opera. All their proceeds go to charity too.
The Masons Arms
A fantastic pub with an amazing garden, Sunday roasts, summer barbecues, DJs, quizzes and comedy nights. A lovely community feel.
This quirky restaurant serves American-style food. On Tuesdays, you can get a burger and a beer for £12 and every other Sunday they have a live jazz night.
Willesden Junction station
Kensal Green station
Dollis Hill station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £995 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,146 (199 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Willesden Green between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8090 9800