Recently refurbished to a stunning level this smart three bedroom house offers trendy décor with wood floors, top of the range fixtures and fittings, private garden and off-street parking.
- Trendy three bedroom house arranged over two floors
- Decorated to a stunning level throughout
- Light and spacious reception room
- Dining room opening onto the garden
- Modern kitchen
- Four good-sized bedrooms
- Private south-facing 60' garden and off-street parking
- Close to amenities and transport links
Doyle Gardens is a pleasant residential area close to the shops, bars and restaurants of Willesden Green, Kensal Rise and Queen's Park. Kensal Green Underground Station is close by for links throughout the city.
Kensal Rise locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This quirky restaurant serves American-style food. On Tuesdays, you can get a burger and a beer for £12 and every other Sunday they have a live jazz night.
The Lexi Cinema
A great Indie cinema run by volunteers showing mainstream films and live opera. All their proceeds go to charity too.
Little Wormwood Scrubs
The absolute golden nugget of North Kensington Village is the newly transformed Little Wormwood Scrubs. It's now a hot spot for us locals in W10 to walk our dogs...
Willesden Junction station
Kensal Green station
Kensal Rise station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,295 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Willesden Green between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8090 9800