A stunning four storey town house situated in a secure gated development with private parking boasting modern and contemporary interiors throughout and a charming private patio garden.
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Spacious reception room with patio access
- Modern open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms, three with en-suite
- Two stylish bathrooms, shower room and wc
- Wonderful private patio garden
- Secure development with parking
- Moments from amenities
The property is situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be in Kensal Green while Kensal Green is also within close proximity for links around the city.
Kensal Rise locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best pie and mash in West London - try the stewed eels! Perfect for a quick, cheap but tasty lunch.
The Salusbury Winestore
Sit down with a glass of red, white or rosé and read the brand new book you bought from the local book store.
Queens Park Books
Which other area In London can still be proud to have a charming independent local book store?
Kensal Green station
Kensal Rise station
Queen's Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,450 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,659 (154 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Willesden Green between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8090 9800