This stunning four bedroom apartment is set on the raised ground floor of an imposing mansion block, offering four generously sized bedrooms with storage, large modern kitchen and benefits from a fabulous location.
- Stunning four bedroom apartment on the raised ground floor
- Set in a beautiful mansion block
- Providing an expansive living space throughout
- Four generously sized bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Large modern fitted kitchen
- Fantastic double reception room perfect for entertaining
- Set in a sought after location
The property is ideally located moments from fashionable Kensington High Street, two health clubs and the green open spaces of Hyde Park. The nearest underground station is High Street Kensington.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Royal College of Music
Prestigious classical music school established by royal charter in 1882.
The perfect spot for a game of rounders in the summer...
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
Earl's Court station
Gloucester Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,126 (197 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000