Situated on a sought-after garden square in Kensington, this expansive five bedroom house is beautifully finished throughout offering versatile accommodation over five floors.
- Located moments from Hyde Park on a stunning garden square
- Superb open-plan reception room and integrated kitchen
- Generous master bedroom with huge en suite bathroom
- Further double reception room with French doors to a balcony
- High ceilings and period features throughout
- Private rear garden and access to communal garden square
- Fabulous five bedroom four floor house
- Beautifully presented with neutral décor hroughotu
Kensington Gate is a prestigious address enviously located moments from a range of boutiques and cafes on Gloucester Road.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Healthy homemade salads, tempting sweet treats and delicious breakfasts to rival any brunch menu, Muriel's Kitchen is part of a small yet well-established chain.
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
Royal Albert Hall
A great piece of architecture completed in 1871 and famous for holding the BBC Proms annually each summer since 1941.
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,950 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 4,062 (377 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000