A charming five bedroom property that offers well proportioned living space over three floors and benefiting from a private garden, terrace and a bright kitchen thanks to an adjoining conservatory.
- Fantastic five bedroom flat arranged over three floors
- Two elegant en suite bathrooms
- Large eat in kitchen with adjoining bright conservatory
- Beautiful private split level garden
- Wonderful terrace off the second bedroom
- High ceilings.
Argyll Road is situated off Kensington High Street, moments from numerous fashionable shops, supermarkets and stores for day to day needs, bars and restaurants as well as the open spaces of Kensington Gardens and Holland Park.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Royal Albert Hall
A great piece of architecture completed in 1871 and famous for holding the BBC Proms annually each summer since 1941.
British food from the farm. Lots of fresh dishes served at lunch and dinner in rustic surroundings.
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
Notting Hill Gate station
Holland Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,250 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,341 (217 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000