Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this beautiful studio flat offers a gorgeous en suite shower room, lovely kitchenette and is enviably located for the amenities of both Kensington and Holland Park.
- Bright studio flat with beautiful en-suite shower room
- Set within a gorgeous period conversion with lift and porter
- Well-equipped modern kitchenette
- Moment from a vast array of amenities and transport links
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and LCD TV with Freeview
- Cleaning service once a week and air-conditioning
- Ironing facilities and International Electric Sockets
Holland Road is ideally situated for the amenities and transport links of both Kensington High Street, Holland Park and Westfield Shopping Centre in Shepherds Bush. The closest station is Kensington Olympia.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A hairdressers for both men and women that always has plenty of offers, including standby appointments and deals on colour services.
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
Kerbisher & Malt
Sustainable and stylish fish and chips that taste fantastic!
Kensington (Olympia) station
West Kensington station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 180 (16 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000