An impressive three bedroom penthouse flat situated in a secure portered building in the heart of Knightsbridge, benefiting from a substantial reception room and good-sized bedrooms.
- Fantastic three bedroom penthouse flat
- Presented in excellent condition
- Spacious reception room with ample dining space
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bright and airy master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Two further light bedrooms
- Situated in a lovely secure portered building
- Nearest Underground station is Knightsbridge
Sloane Street is an exclusive address situtaed in the heart of Knightsbridge connecting to Sloane Square. The property's location enjoys access to many fashionable shops and amenities and is moments from Hyde Park.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The perfect place to pick up a gift for the women in your life - classic handbags and luxurious accessories.
A local pub tucked away and open since 1818. It gets incredibly busy with people coming after work and is one of the most haunted pubs in London! They serve a fantastic beef Wellington too!
The Goring Hotel
A luxurious spot for upmarket afternoon tea and beautiful rooms for a romantic getaway.
Hyde Park Corner station
Sloane Square station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,206 (112 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000