Set on the third floor this immaculately presented three bedroom apartment boast a private balcony with space for al-fresco dining and is accessed via a lift.
- Substantial reception with ample space to dine
- Sliding doors to private balcony
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Flexible third bedroom / study
- Separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Building with lift and porter
Whaddon House is quietly set down a pretty mews ideally located for the world class shopping available along Knightsbridge and Sloane Street while Hyde Park is a moments walk away.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A local pub tucked away and open since 1818. It gets incredibly busy with people coming after work and is one of the most haunted pubs in London! They serve a fantastic beef Wellington too!
Café and restaurant with live music.
The Goring Hotel
A luxurious spot for upmarket afternoon tea and beautiful rooms for a romantic getaway.
Hyde Park Corner station
Sloane Square station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,995 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,036 (96 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000