This impressive three bedroom, luxury apartment offers stylish interiors in support of an opulent, Knightsbridge lifestyle. The flat is located on the second floor and is served by a lift.
- Substantial reception room with ample space to dine
- Three double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Impressive, high quality finish
- Modern, fully fitted kitchen
- Dark, hard wood floors and feature lighting
- Master bedroom with stylish en suite shower
- Excellent entertaining and storage space throughout
- Traditional red brick mansion block with lift access
Hans Place is a picturesque, exclusive square garden offering swift access to the some of the most renowned shopping in the world with Harrods of Knightsbridge and Sloane Street a moments walk away.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
In this corner of Green Park, there's a number of memorials that remind us of Britain's rich history.
The Kensington Creperie
Every crêpe imaginable, amazing for people watching... Order the crêpe complete and wonder how you ever made do without one before.
Healthy homemade salads, tempting sweet treats and delicious breakfasts to rival any brunch menu, Muriel's Kitchen is part of a small yet well-established chain.
Sloane Square station
Hyde Park Corner station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,219 (113 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000