This imposing grade-II listed house is arranged over six impressive floors offering extensive lateral living including, seven bedrooms, two receptions, library, garage and access to private gardens squares.
- Dual aspect with South Westerly exposure
- Lateral living occupying the original 1792 house
- Double size library with wooden panelling and fireplace
- Master suite with dressing room and en suite bathroom
- Terrace and four double bedrooms, gym and breakfast room
- Private garage with ample storage
- High quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- Two fully fitted kitchen with appliances
Hans Place is a picturesque garden square in the heart of Knightsbridge offering swift access to some of London's most exclusive shopping with Harrods and Sloane Street a stone's throw away.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Kensington Creperie
Every crêpe imaginable, amazing for people watching... Order the crêpe complete and wonder how you ever made do without one before.
Luxurious leather goods with a very high price tag, but perfect for special occasions and treats.
KX (pronounced Kicks) is a private members health club for elite clients on Draycott Avenue, with a spa, gym and restaurant. Well-known for its famous yet discrete members.
Sloane Square station
Hyde Park Corner station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £8,250 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 5,455 (506 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000