Located down a pretty mews in the heart of Knightsbridge, this desirable two bedroom house boasts bespoke contemporary interiors with a charming terrace.
- Set within a secluded mews in Knightsbridge
- A beautiful three storey mews house
- Two bedroom suites and additional cloakroom
- Spacious reception room with access to a terrace
- Contemporary kitchen with space to dine
- Enviably located moments from Brompton Road
Ovington Mews is hidden away moments from the bustling amenities and attractions along Brompton Road with the idyllic green open spaces of Hyde Park also within close proximity. Harrods and Sloane Street are within walking distance.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Kensington Creperie
Every crêpe imaginable, amazing for people watching... Order the crêpe complete and wonder how you ever made do without one before.
Premium skincare with a premium price tag, but worth every penny!
Amazing pizzas and fresh homemade pasta. Cheap and very cheerful!
South Kensington station
Sloane Square station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,495 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000