Found on a quiet and residential street, this charming three bedroom, Victorian house boasts a spacious and bright interior all newly renovated to a high standard.
- Newly refurbished three bedroom, Victorian house
- Bright and spacious interiors
- Preservation of original period features
- Large reception room
- Separate kitchen with ample space for dining
- Two double bedrooms and a further good sized single bedroom
- A family bathroom as well as a downstairs shower room
- Private garden
Dagenham Road is a peaceful street found just off of Lea Bridge Road and boasts a close proximity to Lea Bridge Station which offers regular services into central London. The amenities of Walthamstow Central are also within easy reach.
Leyton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great place for drinks and Caribbean food, where the customer service is impeccable and the decor inside is really nice.
Recently reopened, this pub is a great place to enjoy a drink sitting on a lovely, comfy sofa in the garden.
The perfect place to find fresh fruit and veg alongside a variety of shops and small mediterranean restaurants.
St. James Street station
Leyton Midland Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,010 (93 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Walthamstow between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2323