Situated on the first floor of a recently renovated period conversion, this spacious two bedroom flat boasts from a bright and modern interior paired with original features.
- Victorian semi detached property
- Bright and spacious interiors
- Large reception room with bay window
- Fully integrated kitchen
- Two spacious double bedrooms
- Stylish and sleek family bathroom
- Close proximity to Leyton Station
Located on the peaceful and residential Leyton Park Road, this property benefits from a close proximity to Leyton Station for frequent services into central London. An array of amenities can also be found in nearby Leyton town centre.
Leyton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great food and an ever-changing menu,
Authentic Sardinian food. The perfect hidden restaurant - although it recently got 5 stars and a whole page in The Evening Standard so now everyone knows about it!
Cafe du Metro
Fresh pastries and amazing cakes, as well as great customer service.
Leyton Midland Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 565 (52 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Walthamstow between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2323