This superb two bedroom terrace house offers immaculate contemporary décor throughout benefiting from a separate dining room and a modern fitted kitchen leading to a good sized garden.
- Beautiful two bedroom terraced house
- Finished to a neutral contemporary standard throughout
- Two well proportioned double bedrooms
- Fantastic, spacious family bathroom
- Gorgeous fitted kitchen
- Well-maintained rear garden
- A wealth of nearby amenities in nearby Stratford
- Opposite drycleaners, launderette, shops and a café.
Cann Hall Road is within easy reach of Stratford, opposite the house is a launderette, local shops and café, while the green spaces of Wanstead Flats are also nearby. Transport links are available from Leytonstone High Road and Leyton Stations.
Leytonstone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A fantastic green open space situated between Forest Gate, Manor Park and Aldersbrook.
Love the coconut-infused southern Indian flavours. Friendliest service and the mixed grills and Dosas are to die for.
This cafe next to Wanstead Park Station makes a great cappuccino!
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £808 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 844 (78 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8150 8585