Enviably situated in the heart of Little Venice, this outstanding three bedroom flat boasts bright, contemporary interiors featuring a stunning reception room opening onto a private garden.
- Large three bedroom apartment with well proportioned rooms
- Outstanding location moments from Little Venice
- Ample entertaining space including spacious reception room
- Private garden offering direct access to communal garden
- Contemporary fully-fitted kitchen with bright dining room
- Two en suite bathrooms and additional shower room
- Large elegant entrance hall with stained glass windows
- Private entrance from street level, separate laundry room
Warrington Crescent is a sought-after residential street located within easy reach of the cosmopolitan boutiques and cafes of Clifton Road and Formosa Street, with the picturesque surroundings of the Grand Union Canal also close by.
Little Venice locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Puppet Theatre Barge
The loveliest puppet shows for children on a moored barge in Little Venice.
Cleveland Square Fireworks
Fireworks night at Cleveland Square Gardens is fantastic for W2 residents! A yearly main event and one not to missed. Fireworks mixed in with dance music!
The best Italian Gelato in NW8!
Warwick Avenue station
Maida Vale station
Royal Oak station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,950 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,975 (183 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7449 6000