Fabulous school conversion with many original features, this superb one bedroom flat also enjoys a gorgeous setting with mature, communal gardens all within a peaceful, secure development.
- Fantastic one double bedroom flat
- Set within an old Victorian school conversion
- Secure gated development with off-street parking
- Fabulous reception room with original double windows
- Stylish integrated open-plan kitchen
- Double bedroom mezzanine area with walk-in wardrobe
- Gorgeous original brick features
- Fabulous communal gardens in convenient Bermondsey location
Set back from Pages Walk itself, this location is generally a peaceful residential area close to the amenities of Tower Bridge Road and Bermondsey Street.
London Bridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Maltby Street Market
A wide variety of foods from around the world...
The best coffee on a bridge! They also sell delicious cocktails and food too.
Golden Hinde II
Is there anything more English than Morris dancing in front of Sir Francis Drake's galleon!?
Elephant & Castle station
London Bridge station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 406 (37 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons London Bridge between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7386 6500