Excellently located close to Bermondsey Street and arranged on the third floor, this attractive one bedroom apartment offers open-plan living and a private balcony complete with stunning views towards the city.
- Superb one bedroom apartment on the third floor
- Generous reception room with access to the balcony
- Open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Good sized double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Fantastic private balcony
- Great views of the Shard and further towards the city
- New build with lovely décor throughout
- Next to Bermondsey street with many local amenities
Transport links close to the property include Borough Station (Northern Line services) and Bermondsey Station (Jubilee Line services) as well as a number of A roads for the motorist, for travel to and from central London, the City and beyond.
London Bridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Gourmet Burger Kitchen
Whilst there have been many new entries into the London burger market, GBK remains a firm favourite. The Don burger is a thing of beauty!
The best coffee on a bridge! They also sell delicious cocktails and food too.
Not a bad way to start your day with breakfast at the Shard!
London Bridge station
London Bridge station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £795 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 448 (41 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons London Bridge between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7386 6500