Set within an secure modern development located moments from the heart of Maida Vale, this lovely one bedroom, first floor apartment provides generous living space throughout and access to communal gardens.
- Spacious reception room with Juliet balcony
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- One well-proportioned bedroom
- Stylish shower room
- Secure development with lift and concierge
- Access to the communal garden
- Excellent Maida Vale location
Admiral Walk offers easy access to the shops and amenities that can be found in Maida Vale while the trendy Ladbroke Grove and the West End also within easy reach.
Maida Vale locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This Jamaican burger restaurant serves the spiciest burger on the planet!
Springtime is beautiful in one of London's many garden squares!
Acklam Village Market
Food, drink, live music and art stalls with an underground vibe.
Westbourne Park station
Royal Oak station
Warwick Avenue station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 610 (56 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Maida Vale between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3841 4150