This well located one bedroom apartment is set within a modern purpose-built development in Maida Vale and features a bright reception room with a balcony overlooking Grand Union Canal and also includes a garage.
- A well presented one bedroom fourth floor flat
- Set within a modern and secure development
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bright bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- On site concierge
- Off-street parking
Situated moments from the amenities of Harrow Road and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of Maida Vale, Admiral Walk is near to the extensive facilities of Paddington.
Maida Vale locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
You can't beat the lemon meringue pie at the Electric Diner on Portobello Road!
A bustling Turkish restaurant close to Ladbroke Grove Underground Station that cooks amazing Turkish BBQ'd meats. Great takeaway or fun with a few friends to eat in, as it's BYOB. If you're feeling hungry, get the special mix. Also the mezze starters are tasty too...actually everything is!
Acklam Village Market
Food, drink, live music and art stalls with an underground vibe.
Westbourne Park station
Royal Oak station
Warwick Avenue station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 567 (52 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Maida Vale between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3841 4150