A superb two bedroom ground floor flat that is well presented with stylish neutral décor, a substantial terrace and set in a great location moments from the vibrant West End.
- Set within a secure portered building
- Generous reception room with doors to terrace
- Separate kitchen with excellent storage space
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite bathroom
- Second bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Smart bathroom
- Lovely private terrace
Harewood Avenue offers a fabulous location, moments from the wonderful open spaces of Regent's Park and within easy reach of the amenities found around Marylebone.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great pub featuring that classic trifecta of real ale, Churchill memorabilia and bullets!
Marylebone Farmers' Market
Every Sunday 10am - 2pm, the market attracts many people far and wide. It's a no brainer for any London foodie!
One of the best pubs in Marylebone and an amazing selection of lagers.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,400 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 908 (84 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7659 8100