Enviably located in the heart of Marylebone, this fabulous three bedroom apartment offers wonderfully spacious accommodation with a private balcony.
- Elegantly arranged on the fifth floor with lift access
- Benefits from excellent porter service
- Generous reception room with ample space to dine
- Separate well equipped kitchen with storage space
- Stylish master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Two additional good-sized and well presented bedrooms
- Contemporary wet room and guest cloakroom
- Boasts a fantastic private balcony with lovely views
The popular shops, bars, cafes and restaurants of Marylebone High Street and Baker Street are on the doorstep, the famous shops and department stores of Oxford Street are also close by.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Ivy Café
Part of the prestigious chain of cafes and restaurants, you might even spot a celebrity or two in this chic cafe restaurant.
A wine and spirits shop for those with a sophisticated palate - this is the place to go to pick up something extra special.
The Duke of York
A really cosy pub with traditional interiors, this place is a great little spot.
Bond Street station
Marble Arch station
Baker Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,950 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7659 8100