A stunning two bedroom flat in the heart of Marylebone benefiting from contemporary styling, beautiful interior décor and spacious entertaining accommodation.
- Fabulous two bedroom period conversion flat
- Spaciously arranged over the first floor
- Beautifully presented with stylish interior décor
- Stunning front facing reception room
- Contemporary integrated kitchen with space to dine
- Two double bedrooms with storage, master featuring en suite
- Further family size shower room
- Superb location for local amenities and transport links
Upper Berkeley Street is close to the shops, restaurants and bars of Oxford Street. Marble Arch is the nearest underground station (Central Line) for links throughout the City.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Monocle Café
Arguably the best freshly roasted coffee in Marylebone, with a vast selection of internationally inspired light meals and snacks. Super trendy spot!
Marylebone Farmers' Market
Every Sunday 10am - 2pm, the market attracts many people far and wide. It's a no brainer for any London foodie!
The Duke of York
A really cosy pub with traditional interiors, this place is a great little spot.
Marble Arch station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,800 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 977 (90 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7659 8100