Situated within a smart residential building this fabulous one bedroom flat combines generous living space with bright, contemporary décor throughout.
- Superb one bedroom flat arranged on the lower ground floor
- Stunning reception/kitchen offering space to dine
- Features sleek kitchen area with integrated appliances
- Stylish and generous bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Benefits from under floor heating throughout
- Access to desirable garden square
- Provides porter services 5 day a week
The period mansion block in which the property is set is just moments from the many shops, restaurants and bars available on Baker Street, Oxford Street and throughout the surrounding area.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
St Christopher's Place
After a busy day down Oxford Street, nothing beats a quiet escape to this hidden gem tucked in the heart of Marylebone.
An Aladdin's cave of foodie delights - fresh produce, charcuterie and a cheese room. If they let me into heaven, I hope it looks like this!
Sherlock Holmes Museum
You can visit the home of Sherlock Holmes, where he did all his detective work with a large drink and a pipe!
Baker Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 395 (36 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7659 8100