This beautiful four bedroom period town house benefits from a wonderful central location and offers superb accommodation over five floors.
- Beautiful period town house has been wonderfully refurbished
- Substantial living space including high-quality fixtures
- Spacious accommodation spread over five floors
- Three modern and bright open-plan reception rooms
- Impressive master bedroom with luxury en suite bathroom
- Boasts a lovely decked garden
Upper Montagu Street enjoys a central location just moments from the relaxing green areas of Regent's Park and Hyde Park as well as Oxford Street and Mayfair, where an extensive array of shops, boutiques, bars and cafes can be found.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
If you're ever in a rush for some flowers for a loved one, just pop up to this drive-thru florist and there's no need to get out your car!
The Ivy Café
Part of the prestigious chain of cafes and restaurants, you might even spot a celebrity or two in this chic cafe restaurant.
The Monocle Café
Arguably the best freshly roasted coffee in Marylebone, with a vast selection of internationally inspired light meals and snacks. Super trendy spot!
Baker Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,525 (234 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7659 8100