Set within a portered building overlooking beautiful Portman Square, this fantastic two bedroom apartment offers elegant living and entertaining space with a private balcony.
- Located on the second floor benefiting from lift access
- Generous, modern reception room with space to dine
- Separate stylish kitchen with ample storage
- Master bedroom with extensive fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Second well presented bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Contemporary shower room
- Stylish decor throughout
The popular shops, bars, cafes and restaurants of Oxford Street, Baker Street and Marylebone High Street are on the doorstep. Hyde Park and Regent's Park are also close by.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Mayfair Pizza Company
A hidden gem on a cobbled street in Mayfair. Simple bistro-style Italian food, a wood-fired pizza oven and really affordable for the Mayfair area.
The Ginger Pig
An amazing butchers with top quality meat and the best pork pies and sausage rolls in the land! Grab a warm one and eat immediately...
The Wallace Collection
Displaying a private collection of artworks from the 18th and 19th centuries. The plus point of museums in London is most of them are free to visit...
Marble Arch station
Bond Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7659 8100