This superb two bedroom apartment offers spacious and beautifully presented accommodation in a fantastic location just off Oxford Street.
- Peaceful location yet moments from desirable Oxford Street
- Spacious reception with high ceilings and large windows
- Two well presented and generous bedrooms
- Features smart kitchen with appliances
- Sleek and modern bathroom
The famous shops and department stores of Oxford Street are on the doorstep, the wonderful restaurants of Marylebone and Mayfair are also within easy reach.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Monocle Café
Arguably the best freshly roasted coffee in Marylebone, with a vast selection of internationally inspired light meals and snacks. Super trendy spot!
Paddington Street Gardens
A quiet spot moments from the fantastic cafes and restaurants in the heart of Marylebone. Don't forget your table tennis bats!
This lovely restaurant and wine bar is hidden away just off Regent Street. You'll find a cosy wine bar downstairs complete with a terrace and a fantastic restaurant upstairs, which serves impressive food.
Bond Street station
Marble Arch station
Oxford Circus station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,100 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7659 8100