Fantastic four bedroom semi-detached house, arranged over two floors offering bright and spacious interiors throughout with private garden and off-street parking.
- Well presented throughout in good condition
- Featuring neutral modern décor and light filled interiors
- Large reception room with patio doors to garden
- Contemporary kitchen with dining area
- Master bedroom features en-suite shower room
- Three further generously sized bedrooms
- Wonderful private garden with conservatory
Situated on a peaceful residential close, moments from the green open space of Chase Lodge Playing Fields with easy access to the A1.
Mill Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Sunny Hill Café
A lovely dog friendly café with great food and ice cream. Perfect for just stopping by or having a spot of lunch with the family. Parking is super easy and free!
Pricey, but worth every penny. The customer service is second to none and it's a very romantic atmosphere - not rowdy and the food is delicious. They even make the serving bowls out of noodles so you can eat them too!
Belmont Children's Farm
A Mill Hill institution and one of the loveliest urban farms in London. Kids love it, especially the animals, ranging from small chicks all the way up to alpacas and horses.
Mill Hill Broadway station
Mill Hill East station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,150 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons North Finchley between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 1700