Situated moments from Fulham Broadway, this gorgeous four bedroom house with double reception room, study and garden boasts spacious rooms with contemporary interior design and impressive top-floor en suite bedroom.
- Fabulous four bedroom house
- Spaciously arranged over four floors
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Generous double reception room
- Stylish integrated kitchen with island and dining area
- Four good-sized double bedrooms, master offering en suite
- Family room, utility and private garden
- Superb location for local amenities and transport links
This attractive property is situated on a quiet tree-lined street located within the sought-after Moore Park Estate area of Fulham, just moments from the trendy shops, bars and restaurants on Fulham Broadway.
Moore Park Estate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The White Horse
Overlooking Parson's Green, this world-famous pub is known for its vast beer selection, great wines and delicious food. There is a barbeque every night in the summer too!
A charming little breakfast spot if you're looking for a heavenly breakfast with a healthy twist. Gluten free and vegan options are available - great for yoga bunnies or gym fanatics for a post workout feast! Get there early, or it's queues out the door!
A treasure trove of shabby chic girliness!
Fulham Broadway station
Imperial Wharf station
Imperial Wharf station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,900 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,335 (216 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Fulham Broadway between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7565 4000