Ideally located moments from local amenities, this charming four bedroom house spans over two floors and offers well proportioned interiors throughout with a private rear garden.
- Light and airy four bedroom mid-terrace house
- Two large receptions rooms including a dining room
- Four well proportioned bedrooms
- Lovely private garden to the rear
- Ample storage and built-in wardrobes
- Close to Harrow recreation ground
- Enviably located in the County Roads of Harrow
Dorset Road is located close to a superb range of shops and amenities, while the pleasant open spaces of Harrow Recreation Ground are within easy reach. Local transport links are available nearby from West and North Harrow Stations.
North Harrow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Open from 06:30am to 22:00 during the week, this gym is perfect for those who spend their working day in and around Harrow. Amongst its many facilities is a pool, sauna, steam room, spin class section and a wide range of classes, such as dancing and boxing.
The best dessert place in Pinner/North Harrow! Yummy ice cream and vegetarian snacks, this store is ideal for birthday parties...
A pizza joint in Harrow - handmade pizza ready in 60 seconds from the wood fired oven.
West Harrow station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £795 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,211 (112 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Harrow between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2050