Refurbished in a modern style, this charming one bedroom flat offers well proportioned living space within a period conversion moments from vibrant Portobello Road.
- Delightful one bedroom flat
- Well proportioned living in a great location
- Bright reception room
- Located on the second floor of this period conversion
- Smart open-plan kitchen
- Bedroom with extensive range of fitted wardrobes
- Close to amenities and transport links
Ladbroke Grove itself offers a good range of amenities while the fashionable shops, bars and restaurants of Portobello Road and Westbourne Grove are also nearby. Travel links are close at hand via Ladbroke Grove Underground Station.
North Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Acklam Village Market
Food, drink, live music and art stalls with an underground vibe.
I love my Caribbean food and Cocodelic is the best in the area; bare in mind we have a fair few restaurants around serving the same type of food.
The best pie and mash in West London - try the stewed eels! Perfect for a quick, cheap but tasty lunch.
Ladbroke Grove station
Westbourne Park station
Latimer Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 521 (48 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000