A superb one bedroom flat boasting a beautiful reception room with wood floor and a contemporary kitchen in this well maintained period conversion.
- Beautifully presented and spacious one bedroom flat
- Well arranged on the second floor of this period conversion
- Showcasing a stunning reception room
- Fantastic bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Elegant shower room suite
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout
Pembridge Crescent is ideally positioned for the trendy restaurants, shops and bars of Notting Hill. Notting Hill Gate (Central, District and Circle lines) is the nearest underground station.
Notting Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Granger & Co
Arguably the most fashionable breakfasts in Notting Hill, with regulars including David Beckham and Harry Enfield!
In the heart of Clarendon Cross, it's always great to stop in here to view the unique furniture and home accessories.
Harper and Tom's
Pick up beautiful blooms all year round from this local florist's kiosk. There is also a store on Clarendon Road...
Notting Hill Gate station
Holland Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £900 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000