Wonderfully presented throughout, this excellent three bedroom house is set along a charming residential road offering ample living space, quality fixtures and 64' private garden.
- Fantastic three bedroom house
- Spaciously arranged over the ground and first floors
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Generous bay-fronted reception room opening into dining room
- Stylish integrated kitchen with space to dine
- Three good-sized double bedrooms
- Superb bathroom suite and private rear garden
- Excellent location for local amenities and transport links
St Marys Road is well located for a range of amenities on offer along nearby Evelina Road and Queens Road. Local transport links include Nunhead Station (National Rail) and Queens Road Peckham Station (National Rail).
Nunhead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
K & K Butchers and Grocers
On the corner of Choumert Road and Rye Lane there is K&K Butchers, which sells fresh produce, meats, fish, fruits and vegetables.
The Begging Bowl
Thai street food with a tapas approach - a relaxed and friendly buzz, especially on the weekend.
A fantastic South Indian restaurant at the Peckham end of Bellenden Road.
Queens Road Peckham station
Peckham Rye station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Dulwich between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8613 6200